Kingdom Gospel Ministries Statement of Faith
As Kingdom Gospel Ministries, we adhere to the following doctrines:
- We believe in one God, who exists in three Persons—the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that every person is immensely loved by God and created for intimate fellowship with Jesus Christ (Jn. 3:16, 1 Cor. 1:9).
3. We believe that God is not angry with Christians nor non-believers, because “God in Christ reconciled the world to Himself, and do not hold people’s sins against them” (2 Cor. 5:19).
4. We believe that God is good and wants us to live an abundant life and succeed in every area of life; relationships & family life, finances, career, physical and mental health etc (Jn. 10:10, 3 John. 1:2).
5. We believe that true success is to walk in fellowship with God and see His plans, purposes and callings for our lives fulfilled.
We believe in God the Father, from whom all things come, having life in Himself and giving life to all living things (John 5:26; 1 Cor 8:6).
- We believe in the absolute and essential deity and personality of the Holy Spirit, His illuminating, convicting, regenerating, sanctifying, empowering and comforting work and His abiding presence in the believer (2 Cor 3:17; John 3:5; 16:8; 16:13-14; Acts 1:8; Rom 8:9).
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit, followed by the sign of speaking in tongues (Acts 2:1-4, 17).
3. We believe that God wants believers to operate in the gifts of the Spirit (1 Cor. 12:1-11, 31),
4. We believe that God wants us to operate in the fruits of the Spirit, which is the true sign of spiritual maturity (Gal. 5:22-23).
- We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, the Life; the only name by which we can be saved and receive everlasting life (Jn. 14:6, Acts 4:12, Jn. 3:16)
2. We believe that we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ by confessing Him as Lord and trusting in His death and resurrection from the dead as the only way to attain righteousness before God (Eph. 2:8, Jn. 10:9).
3. We believe that Jesus is “the same yesterday, today, and forever” (Hebr. 13:8) and therefore, through His body of believers, wants to do the same and even “greater works” today (Mk. 16:15-18, Jn. 14:12).
We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, but sinned by disobedience, becoming guilty before God and depraved in all areas of life, thereby incurring physical and spiritual death (Gen 1:26-27; Rom 3:10-23; 6:23).
We believe that the Gospel, the good news about the finished work of Jesus Christ, is the power of God unto salvation and the key of experiencing true success in every area of life (Rm. 1:16, 2 Pet. 1:3).
We believe that salvation is a free gift of God, given by His grace and available to those who repent from sin and are justified by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, being born again by the Holy Spirit, thereby receiving eternal life and becoming children of God who are being transformed to the image of the Lord Jesus Christ (Titus 2:11, Eph 2:8-9; John 1:12; 3:5-6, 16; Rom 8:29; 2 Pet 3:9).
- We believe that the holy scriptures of the Bible are inspired by God and “profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
2. We believe that the Bible must be read, interpreted, and applied through the revelation of the finished work of Jesus and the New Covenant (2 Cor. 3:15-16).
We believe in the believer’s water baptism as an outward symbol of what has already transpired in the heart of the one who has trusted Jesus Christ for salvation (Acts 2:41, 8:12, 36-37, 9:18, 10:43-48, 16:33, Col. 2:11-13, Rm. 6:3-4).
We believe that the holy communion is a proclamation of Christ’s death and remembrance of our identification with Him in His death and resurrection (1 Cor. 11:26, Jn. 6:56).
We believe that Satan is an evil personality, the arch-enemy of God, the great deceiver of mankind, but also a defeated foe, whose destiny is eternal punishment (Gen. 3:1-7; 2 Cor 4:4; 1 Pet 5:8; Rev. 20:10).
We believe that the universal church includes all who have been regenerated by God as they have responded in repentance and faith to the Lord Jesus Christ, and includes local autonomous fellowships of believers who are being brought to maturity as disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ so that they reflect the character of Christ, build one another up, observe the ordinances and serve others, so as to fulfil the mission He has given them. We believe that the local church is an interdependent body exercising its own divinely awarded gifts under the Lordship of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:41-47; Eph 4:1-16).
We believe that Jesus will return one day to judge both dead and living according to the Gospel (1 Pet. 4:5, 2 Tim. 4:1).